The Cutoff Man
A cutting edge, mobile field practice sports net, primarily for baseball infield training, the “Bip Roberts Cutoff Man” ™ features easy ball retrieval and transport on the field. The net folds to fit into at space less than 1ft. long, 7 ft. high and 5 ft. wide, for storage along a wall when not in use, and can be moved easily within a door frame if necessary. The portable practice Cutoff Man assembles in less than ten minutes and weights 70 lbs.
The Net Collects Balls:
We designed the net to absorb the force of a throw and direct the ball into a standard ball bucket below. This came from working with practice sessions and observing that so much time was just used collecting balls on the field. No more!!!
Ergonomically Engineered for Maximum Mobility:
The frame has wheels on either side in the front, which allows the net to be picked up from the rear, just like a wheelbarrow, and rolled to any position on the field in an matter of seconds by one person.
The Net Folds Quickly For Easy Storage:
The frame has hinges at the front, which allows the frame to be folded for storage and maneuvering it through doorways and narrow passages. The hinges are held in place with rugged 1/4″ steel ball pins and can be removed and reinserted easily. Note: The net does not need to be removed from the frame in the folded position
The Net is durable and built to Last:
The “Cut-Off Man” net is made with heavy polyester mesh and fabric to withstand the force of high speed throws, as well as the forces of nature: wind, sun, rain. The frame is made of a sturdy, powder- coated steel tubing.
- High quality nylon and polyester netting
- 7 ft. high. by 5 ft. wide practice area for throwing balls into net
- Contains a rear platform to hold a standard ball bucket or ball bag, which is used to house thrown balls
- Frame is constructed with durable sturdy steel tubing
- Designed to fold net for easy storage and transport
- Base is sturdy and stable and will hold up in all weather as well as withstand high wind velocity
- Fully portable with front wheels and handles in rear area in order to position net on the field quickly by just one person
- Assembles in less than ten minutes
- Model: The Cutoff Man—CM0001
|Dimensions||59 x 17 x 7 in|